Roll-it Super’s commitment to maintaining your privacy
- Any reference to “Roll-it Super”, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Roll-it Super Pty Ltd and each of its related bodies corporate.
- “Cookie Information”is information automatically collected about Website visitors by Cookies, as described further below. Cookie Information does not identify you personally, but could be combined with your device’s IP address to target communications to you based on what’s in such Cookie Information.
- “Personal Information”is information that identifies or can be used to identify an individual, directly or indirectly, such as first and last name, date of birth, email address, physical address, telephone number, gender or other demographic information. Personal Information also includes your Australian Tax File Number (TFN), the super fund of which you are a member and details (such as membership number and nominated beneficiaries) associated with that membership.
- “Member” means an individual registered to use the Roll-it Platform.
- “Roll-it Platform” means both the Website and the mobile app operated by Roll-it Super and accessible by Members.
- “Website” means rollitwealth.com and any other websites operated by Roll-it Super.
- “you” is a reference to a Member of Roll-it Super, a visitor to the Website or any other person whose information is held by Roll-it Super.
Personal Information we collect and how we collect it
You provide us with Personal Information when corresponding with us, visiting the Website, using the Roll-it Platform, or registering to become a Member. This may include:
- when you transact with us online, over the phone or in person;
- when you visit and/or register to use the Roll-it Platform; or
- when you contact us to request information or support in relation to Roll-it Super or our services (including about our brands, service quality, visiting our physical sites or employment opportunities).
If you become a Member of Roll-it Super through your employer, Roll-it Super will collect Personal Information about you from your employer in order to register you on the Roll-it Platform.
Cookies and collection of Cookie Information
- technical information such as your computer’s IP address, hardware type, browser type, device identifier and screen type/resolution;
- any search terms entered on our Website;·general location data based on your device or IP address;
- any technical errors or exceptions; and·information about your visit such as the products you viewed or searched for, the length of your visit, page load speed, and the pages that you visited.
Types of Cookies we use:
- Strictly necessary: these Cookies are essential in order to enable us to provide you with the core features of our Website (such as fraud prevention, and system administration). Roll-it Super does not require your consent for Cookies that are strictly necessary.
- Analytics and Performance related: these Cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our Websites. The data stored by these Cookies never shows Personal Information from which your individual identity can be established.
- Functionality related: these Cookies remember things such as whether you are a new visitor to our Website, the country you visited our Website from, language preferences and search parameters. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other sites.
How Roll-it Super uses my information
Roll-it Super uses your Personal Information and Cookie Information as required to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate business interests, by:
- establishing and verifying your identity;
- assisting a Member’s employer to meet its superannuation obligations;
- registering you as a Member of the Roll-it Platform;
- assisting you to merge or roll-over your superannuation funds from one fund to another;
- disclosing your Personal Information to our Partners for the purpose of enabling Members to access the Partner Services;
- fulfilling a contractual or legal obligation we may have to you, such as the obligations we have to our Members;
- if you are a Member, managing, monitoring and improving a Member’s experience with the Roll-it Platform;
- administering and keeping the Roll-it Platform secure;
- sending you relevant direct marketing, where we do not need your consent;
- allowing you to participate in interactive features of the Roll-it Platform;
- responding to any comments or complaints you send us;
- in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation); and
Other than as set out above, we will not use your information to carry out electronic marketing unless we have your consent. If you receive electronic communications from us, we will always provide you with an opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving further information from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in the communication.
If information is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, it is no longer considered Personal Information and Roll-it Super may use or disclose such information for any purpose.
Disclosure of information
At times, we may disclose your Personal Information and Cookie Information to third parties for the following purposes:
- Partners: Roll-it Super has arrangements with certain Partners to provide the Partner Services to you. These Partner Services are a core benefit to Members as a result of membership of the Roll-it Platform. Roll-it Super only provides Partners with the information required to register you as a user of the Partner Service, however the Partner may require disclosure of additional information from you direct to the Partner;
- Nominated Superannuation funds: If you use the Roll-it Platform to initiate a superannuation fund change, we may provide your Personal Information to your current superannuation fund, your nominated new superannuation fund, and provide documents for your employer, to simplify the transfer process for you. You may still need to provide additional information to the superannuation fund to complete the change.
- Suppliers and agents: Roll-it Super may employ other businesses and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include payment servers, wireless carriers, system analysis providers, and data storage providers. They may have access to some personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions;
- Company reorganisation: to a third party in the event of any reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Where necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;(f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Roll-it Super will not otherwise disclose your Personal Information to a third party unless we have your consent.
Storage and Security of Personal Information
Roll-it Super takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our system and to protect your information from misuse, interference and loss as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Your information is stored on high-security servers located in Australia, and is protected in accordance with Australian Privacy Laws. We carefully select our data storage partners based primarily on their level of security, reliability and experience in the storage and treatment of data, including Personal Information. In the event of a data breach, Roll-it Super is committed to complying in all respects with the requirements of all relevant privacy laws, including, where required, the provisions of the Australian Privacy Law. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Roll-it Super cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information transmitted; and any transmission is at your own risk.
International Data Transfers
Personal Information and Cookie Information collected by Roll-it is stored on servers located in Australia. Roll-it Super does not currently, and does not intend to transmit any of your Personal Information to countries other than Australia. Roll-it may rely on third party services to communicate with you, whether via email or via the Website. To enable such communication, certain Personal Information and Cookie Information may be transferred to countries other than Australia. Roll-it ensures that any third party it uses to store or process information is compliant with the Privacy Law and requires evidence of compliance from each third party it uses.
Your rights in relation to your information
You have the right to:
- ask us for a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you;
- ask us to correct, delete or restrict processing of your Personal Information;
- ask us to transmit your data to another party;
- object to the processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the information to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the information for direct marketing or profiling).
These rights may be limited if, for example, fulfilling your request would reveal Personal Information about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
To exercise any of these rights, you can get in touch with us using the details set out below.