Income support for workers.

If you have lost your job or had your income affected you might be eligible to receive financial support to help you manage your reduced income or meet rent or mortgage repayments.

Job support for Victorians

You can apply for a job as part of the Victorian Government "Working for Victoria" initiative. The initiative also provides training in areas where workers are needed.

Supporting Workers to get tested and stay at home

The Coronavirus Isolation and Support Payment is available to Victorian residents diagnosed with coronavirus who do not have access to sick leave. This consists of:

  • A one-off $450 payment to support Victorian workers, including parents and guardians, who are required to self-isolate while you wait for the results of your coronavirus test.
  • A one-off $1,500 payment to support Victorian workers who have been instructed by the Department of Health and Human Services to self-isolate or quarantine at home because they are either diagnosed with coronavirus or are a close contact of a confirmed case.

Did this answer your question?