Before getting started
In Rollit – ensure you have:
- Employer administrator access to Rollit
In Xero – ensure you have:
- At least one active Organisation within Xero AU
- A Payroll Admin or higher-level access to your Xero Organisation
- Configured your Xero payroll settings (https://central.xero.com/s/article/Prepare-for-payroll)
How to connect your Rollit and Xero accounts
Step 1: Create a Rollit account
- Go to the Rollit website https://rollitwealth.com/
- Hit 'get started' and register as a company
- Complete your registration (keep an eye out for your verification email, it may come to your promotions or spam folder)
Step 2: Link Your Xero Payroll account
- From “Employer Administration” select “Payroll"
- Click Connect to Xero
- Click Allow Access
- If you have multiple organisations with Xero, select your Organisation from the dropdown menu
Step 3: On-board your employees
- For each employee, you would like to on-board, click the “Onboard” button, under the “action” column.
- Your employee will receive a welcome email and will be able to access their Rollit Wealth account.
We are here to help
If you need support please let us know by hitting the chat button or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org